Black Makeup Course
|Course Content:||Practical and theoretical|
|Time:||1 Day (10.00am – 4.30pm)|
|Price:||£295 + VAT Student finance available|
|Dates:||Thursday 3rd April 2014
Friday 16th May 2014
Tuesday 24th June 2014
Wednesday 30th July 2014
Thursday 4th September 2014
Monday 29th September 2014
Tuesday 21st October 2014
Wednesday 3rd December 2014
Tuesday 27th January 2015
Contact us for additional dates
// Who is this course for?
This intermediate course is designed for students who have completed one of our beginners courses, or have previous experience in makeup.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes:
- Appreciation of differences between variety of skin tones within Global beauty
- Industry brands suited to deeper skin tones
- Foundation selection for a deeper skin tone client or model
- Working upon clients with pigmentation or multiple tones
- The principle of colour absorption upon a deeper skin tone
- The power of pigment required for a deeper skin tone
- The importance of highlight upon a deeper skin tone
- Beauty make-up for deeper skin tones
- London MakeUp School certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
This insurable course allows students to apply these specialist techniques onto clients.
// What courses can I progress onto?
After this course students can explore other areas of makeup such as Fashion and Catwalk Makeup, Theatrical/Film/TV Hair and Makeup, Advanced Professional Makeup, Bridal Hair and Makeup, or extend their skills into courses such as our Professional Hair Styling course.
No, we welcome students of all ages (16+) and all levels of experience.
Unlike most schools, we can be flexible with our dates and our courses run throughout the year. Please contact us for our next available dates. If you have specific dates in mind, let us know!
Yes, but all visits must be booked in advance to ensure tutors are available. Please contact us to arrange a visit. Walk ins are not permitted as they cause class disruptions.
Yes, we offer flexible days and evening classes.
Upon successful completion of any course you will receive full certification from LMS which will allow you to go and find work within the industry.
“My tutor delivered the course amazingly. I enjoyed it all and the premises was nice!”