// Who is this course for?
Previous makeup experience is essential for this intermediate course. Students must have completed one of our beginners courses from The London Makeup School or another Training Academy or be a makeup artist currently in order to achieve their full potential in this creative course.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes:
- Appreciation of differences between variety of skin tones within Global beauty
- Industry brands suited to deeper skin tones
- Foundation selection for a deeper skin tone client or model
- Working upon clients with pigmentation or multiple tones
- The principle of colour absorption upon a deeper skin tone
- The power of pigment required for a deeper skin tone
- The importance of highlight upon a deeper skin tone
- Beauty make-up for deeper skin tones
- London MakeUp School certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
This London Makeup School certificate allows students to apply these specialist techniques onto clients.
// What courses can I progress onto?
After this course students can explore other areas of makeup such as Fashion and Photographic Makeup, Theatrical/Special Effects/Media Hair and Makeup Course, Advanced Professional Makeup, Bridal Hair and Makeup, or extend their skills into courses such as our Professional Hair Styling course.