Bridal Hair & Makeup Course
|Course Content:||Practical and theoretical|
|Time:||1 Week (10.00am – 4.30pm)|
|Price:||£1,250 + VAT Student finance available|
|Dates:||Monday 21st October 2013
Monday 2nd December 2013
Monday 3rd February 2014
Monday 10th March 2014
Monday 28th April 2014
Monday 2nd June 2014
Monday 14th July 2014
Tuesday 26th August 2014
Monday 6th October 2014
Monday 17th November 2014
Monday 8th December 2014
Contact us for additional dates
Bridal make-up is an integral part of make-up artistry. This makeup is specialised and therefore not covered by glamour, fashion or theatrical make-up. .
This course includes:
- Basic hair up methods
- The most popular hair ups in the wedding industry
- Up to ten different hair up styles depending on learner
- Working with rollers, GHD curling
- Dressing the hair
- Hair up for special occasions
- Deciding what hair ups suit different face shapes
- The role of the bridal make-up artist
- Long-wearing foundation and concealer application
- Achieving flawless bridal skin
- Bridal beauty eye make-up
- Basic tear-proof eye lining and mascara technique
- Long wearing lipstick application
- Mother of the bride make-up skills
- Small classes to ensure you get that extra attention to detail
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
No, we welcome students of all ages (16+) and all levels of experience.
When are you open?
6 days a week. 51 weeks a year (we close for 1 week over Christmas).
Where can I find your course dates?
Unlike most schools, we can be flexible with our dates and our courses run throughout the year. Please contact us for our next available dates. If you have specific dates in mind, let us know!
Can I visit the school?
Yes, but all visits must be booked in advance to ensure tutors are available. Please contact us to arrange a visit. Walk ins are not permitted as they cause class disruptions.
Can I study part time?
Yes, we offer flexible days and evening classes.
Am I ready to work within the makeup industry on completion?
Upon successful completion of any course you will receive full certification from LMS which will allow you to go and find work within the industry.
“My tutor is brilliant and very thorough. Everything and more was covered. 10/10 I would recommend any of your courses to my friends who were thinking of a career change or to build up their skills.”
“Excellent course – I wouldn’t change anything. The course covered everything and much more. I feel extremely confident. I liked the easy explanation from my tutor. I really enjoyed the location. 10/10”
“London Hair Academy provided me with confidence with the skills that were taught and the models were really nice too and everything which was needed was provided for me.”