This course will provide you with an exploration into the seductive art form of professional glamour makeup. Discover the key elements of vintage and contemporary glamour and how time has shaped the traditional idea of glamour through to the famous burlesque looks. Explore the makeup styles that have inspired and epitomised the modern contemporary glamour model personalities.
// Who is this course for?
Previous makeup experience is essential for this intermediate course. Students must have completed one of our beginners courses from The London Makeup School or another Training Academy or be a makeup artist currently in order to achieve their full potential in this creative course.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes:
- Appreciation of archive glamour
- Components of contemporary glamour
- The modern glamour model make-up tool essentials
- Photographic glamour model smokey eyes
- Building lashes and false lash application
- The perfect pout bee stung lip
- Burlesque identity tools – the key components to creating a burlesque glamour look
- Small classes to ensure you get that extra attention to detail
- Career planning advice on all aspects of your career
- LMS Certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
The London Makeup School certificate allows students to apply the specialist techniques of Glamour Makeup onto private clients, for events and special occasions.
// What courses can I progress onto?
After this course students can explore other areas of makeup such as Fashion and Photographic Makeup, Full Theatrical Makeup Course, Advanced Professional Makeup, Bridal Hair and Makeup, or extend their skills into courses such as our Professional Hair Styling course.