// Who is this course for?
This course is a Specialist make up course which requires a beginner’s makeup certificate to be completed prior to commencement.
This course is also perfect for experienced makeup artists who wish to extend their existing skill set.
// What will I learn during this Airbrushing course?
During the airbrush makeup course your experienced tutor will help you to understand the equipment, products, air pressure, skills, benefits, issues and why you should choose airbrushing as a professional make-up artist tool.
The school provides all equipment and models needed to complete this course.
The course includes:
- Health and safety
- Introduction and history of airbrushing
- Client consultation and preparation
- Detailed use of equipment uses, products, types of compressors, airbrushes, cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Freehand and Stencil airbrushing techniques
- Applying makeup with an airbrush to include: Bases, lips, contour, shadow, blusher, brows and highlighting
- Airbase, Temptu, Kryolan and Mac products and tools used
- Stencilling and tattoos and body art
- Colour confidence, mixing and layering
- Corrective work
- Creating a range of Day, Bridal, Classic make up and Creative make up looks
- Including adding textures and accessories
- Advice on using airbrushing to create a makeup business
- LMS certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this Airbrushing Makeup course?
The London Makeup School Certificate is fully insurable and allows students to apply the specialist techniques of Airbrushing Makeup onto clients for events such as TV, film, weddings, special occasions and private clients. You can purchase a discounted kit from LMS and begin working on clients immediately building up your business and growing your clientele.
// What courses can I progress onto?
After this course students can explore other areas of makeup such as Fashion and Photographic Makeup, Theatrical/Special Effects/Media Hair and Makeup Course, Advanced Professional Makeup, or extend their skills into courses such as our Professional Hair Styling course and Bridal Hair and Makeup,