// What will I learn during this course?
During the airbrush makeup course your experienced tutor will help you to understand the equipment, products, air pressure, skills, benefits, issues and why you should choose airbrushing as a professional make-up artist tool.
The school provides all equipment and models needed to complete this course.
The course includes:
- Health and safety
- Introduction and history of airbrushing
- Client consultation and preparation
- Detailed use of equipment use, products, types of compressors, airbrushes, cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Freehand airbrushing techniques
– Eye shadows
- Airbase Airbrush Gun
- Airbase Airbrush compressor
- Airbase Pressure adjuster
- Stencilling and tattoos and body art
- Colour confidence, mixing and layering
- Corrective work
- Creating looks for day, evening, camouflage, creative, bridal and special occasion
- Advice and demonstration on special effects using airbrushing techniques
- Advice on using airbrushing to create a makeup business
- LMS certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
The London Makeup School Certificate allows students to apply the specialist techniques of Airbrushing Makeup onto clients for events such as TV, film, weddings, special occasions and private clients.
// What courses can I progress onto?
After this course students can explore other areas of makeup such as Fashion and Photographic Makeup, Theatrical/Special Effects/Media Hair and Makeup Course, Advanced Professional Makeup, Bridal Hair and Makeup, or extend their skills into courses such as our Professional Hair Styling course.