Asian Bridal makeup is a specialist skill involving colourful and beautifully vibrant looks. This 3 day course will enable students to learn everything they need to know about Asian bridal makeup.
// Who is this course for?
This intermediate course is perfect for makeup artists wishing to learn professional skills for Asian bridal makeup. Students must have previous experience or have completed a beginners course in makeup before this course.
// What will I learn during this course?
Tutors will include both theory and demonstration elements, as well as practical opportunities for students using live models. The course includes a variety of looks to compliment different coloured garments. Students will also learn specific makeup techniques and applications as well as using experimental ideas to create inspirational and unique styles.
This course includes:
- Tools and hygiene
- Advice on professional makeup kit
- Consultation forms and trials
- Theory, demonstration and practical examples of traditional and contemporary
- Asian bridal makeup looks – registry looks, engagement, and bridal looks such as traditional red and gold
- Application of decoration – including jewellery and peer setting
- Tricks of the trade
- Skin analysis
- Eye shadow techniques – such as blending and smokey eyes
- Eyeliners – gel, pencil and cake
- False Lashes
- Lip techniques – lip colour, lip liners and lip gloss
- Makeup tips – for the mother of the bride and bridesmaids
- LMS certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
The skills students learn during this course will enable them to work on bridal clients including the bridal party, and engagement and special occasion events.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can expand their skills further by completing our Asian Bridal Hair course, or explore other areas of hair and makeup such as our Professional Hair Styling course, Beginners Hair Cutting course, Fashion and Photographic Makeup course, or Glamour Makeup course.