The word Avant-garde itself is French for “advance guard” or “vanguard” it refers to people, things or works that are experimental or innovative. This is exactly what this course involves, pushing makeup students to go beyond the “norm” and status quo. This course is inventive and radical, making students think outside the box inspired by culture, arts and media.
// Who is this course for?
The Avant Garde Makeup course has been specially developed as an advanced makeup course for current professional makeup artists or those that have completed our Beginners Professional Makeup course or another Training Academy equivalent who are ready to take their artistry to the next level.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes:
- Research and designing different make-up looks.
- Learn how to use all different make-up (pigments, super colour, aqua colour)
- Learn how to use different materials (feather, beads, stones, paper)
- Learn how to be creative in terms of using colours and materials
- How to create looks with a professional finish.
- LMS Certificate awarded upon completion of the course.
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
Students will be able to work within the industry and cater to clients who require extreme makeup, editorial and fashion looks.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can expand their skills further by completing our Avant Garde Hair Styling course, or explore other areas of hair and makeup such as our Beginners Hair Cutting course, Fashion and Photographic Makeup course, or Glamour Makeup course.