// Who is this course for?
Previous makeup experience is essential for this Specialist intermediate course. Students must have completed one of our beginner’s courses from The London Makeup School, another Training Academy or be a makeup artist currently in order to achieve their full potential in this technical makeup course.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes:
- Appreciation of differences between variety of skin tones within Global beauty
- Industry brands suited to deeper skin tones
- Foundation selection based on skin types / needs
- Understanding under tones and pigmentation present in skin
- Colour correction for clients with pigmentation or multiple tones
- The correct colour selection for your client
- The importance of using the appropriate contouring / highlighting techniques
- Trend based make up looks including Beauty and Glam make up
- Career planning advice on all aspects of your career
- LMS Certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this Black makeup course?
The London Makeup School Certificate is fully insurable and allows students to apply the specialist techniques of Black makeup to an advanced level. Feel more confident when working on Private clients and most areas of work for makeup application. Make you make up service more inclusive and extend your client base.
// What courses can I progress onto?
After this course students can explore other areas of makeup such as Fashion and Photographic Makeup, Mature makeup, Advanced Professional Makeup, Bridal Hair and Makeup, or extend their skills into courses such as our Professional Hair Styling course or Afro hair styling course