A key aspect of the bridal business today is airbrushing. The ability to create a flawless makeup application is fundamental for makeup artists working within the field of bridal.
// Who is this course for?
This course is an intermediate course which requires a beginners makeup course to be completed prior to commencement. This course is also perfect for experienced makeup artists who wish to extend their skills.
// What will I learn during this course?
During the airbrush makeup course your experienced tutor will help you to understand the equipment, products, air pressure, skills, benefits, issues and why you should choose airbrushing as a professional make-up artist tool.
The school provides all equipment and models needed to complete this course.
The course includes:
- Health and safety
- Introduction and history of airbrushing
- Client consultation and preparation
- Detailed use of equipment use, products, types of compressors, airbrushes, cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Freehand airbrushing techniques
- Use of airbrush and cosmetic make-up:
– Eye shadows
- Colour confidence, mixing and layering
- Corrective work
- Creating looks for day, classic bride, evening and special occasion
- Advice on using airbrushing to create a Bridal make up business
- LMS certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// About the Airbase Airbrush and Compressor Kit (RRP £252.50)
Airbase Compressor and Airbrush is designed for the application of Airbase silicone based make-up at home or work. This is only Airbase Approved Compressor and Airbrush for use with Airbase unique silicone based makeup.
// What can I do with this course?
The London Makeup School Certificate allows students to apply the specialist techniques of Bridal Airbrushing onto clients for events such as weddings, special occasions and private clients.
// What courses can I progress onto?
After this course students can explore other areas of makeup such as Fashion and Photographic Makeup, Full Theatrical Makeup Course, Advanced Professional Makeup, Bridal Hair and Makeup, or extend their skills into courses such as our Professional Hair Styling course.