// Who is this course for?
This course is a Specialist make up course which requires a beginner’s makeup certificate to be completed prior to commencement.
This course is also perfect for experienced makeup artists who wish to extend their existing skills.
// What will I learn during this Bridal Airbrushing Makeup Course?
During the bridal airbrushing makeup course your experienced tutor will help you to understand the equipment, products, air pressure, skills, benefits, issues and why you should choose airbrushing as a professional make-up artist tool.
The school provides all equipment and models needed to complete this course.
The course includes:
- Health and safety
- Introduction and history of airbrushing
- Client consultation and preparation
- Detailed use of equipment uses, products, types of compressors, airbrushes, cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Freehand and Stencil airbrushing techniques
- Applying makeup with an airbrush to include: Bases, lips, contour, shadow, blusher, brows and highlighting
- Airbase, Temptu, Kryolan and Mac products and tools used.
- Colour confidence, mixing and layering
- Corrective work
- Creating a range of Day, Bridal and Classic make up looks
- Advice on using airbrushing to create a Bridal makeup business
- LMS certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this Bridal Airbrushing Makeup Course?
The London Makeup School Certificate is fully insurable and allows students to apply the specialist techniques of Bridal Airbrushing onto clients for events and private bookings. You will be fully ready to start or extend your already existing Bridal business. This 2-day course allows you to tap into the lucrative business of Weddings, Proms and private clients. Why not extend onto the 5-day airbrushing course to increase your skill set and techniques.
You may also like to consider our Airbrushing Makeup Course
// What courses can I progress onto?
After this course students can explore other areas of makeup such as Fashion and Photographic Makeup, Full Theatrical Makeup Course, Advanced Professional Makeup, or extend their skills into courses such as our Professional Hair Styling Course and Bridal Hair and Makeup Course.