Bridal hair styling is a specialist skill that uses sophisticated contemporary and classic techniques to create stunning bridal looks.
// Who is this course for?
This two day intermediate course is specifically designed for any hairdresser that wants to extend their current skills or any makeup artist with beginners hair styling skills.
// What will I learn during this course?
Learn how to create fashionable but classic long hair styles perfect for brides. Delegates will create beautiful shapes using chignon, French pleat and various bridal style techniques. You will also learn how to secure tiara, veil’s and a range of bridal accessories.
This course includes:
- Understanding the importance of prepping hair
- Master roller techniques
- Use of heated equipment and various tools
- Foundation of classic hair up methods
- Client suitability
- The most current and popular hair ups in the wedding industry
- Hair up for special occasions
- Up to ten different hair up styles depending on learner
- Adding hair accessories
- Dressing the hair
- Work on live models throughout the course
- LMS certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
The skills students learn during this course will enable them to work on bridal clients including the bridal parties, engagement events and special occasion events.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can expand their skills further by completing our Bridal Makeup course, or explore other areas of hair and makeup such as our Professional Hair Styling course, Beginners Hair Cutting course, Fashion and Photographic Makeup course, or Glamour Makeup course.