// Who is this course for?
This intensive 2 day intermediate course is specifically designed for any makeup artist that wants to add to their current skills.
// What will I learn during this course?
This professional bridal makeup course provides a clear insight and basic training for success. Each student is guided by an experienced tutor, through a carefully considered and specific balance of practical, theoretical and working simulations.
This course includes:
- The role of the bridal make-up artist
- Long-wearing foundation and concealer application
- Achieving flawless bridal skin
- Bridal beauty eye make-up
- Basic tear-proof eye lining and mascara technique
- Long wearing lipstick application
- Mother of the bride make-up skills
- Small classes to ensure you get that extra attention to detail
- LMS Certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
The skills students learn during this course will enable them to work on bridal clients including the bridal party, and engagement and special occasion events.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can expand their skills further by completing our Vintage/Retro/Period Hair and Makeup course, or explore other areas of hair and makeup such as our Professional Hair Styling course, Beginners Hair Cutting course, Fashion and Photographic Makeup course, or Glamour Makeup course.