// Who is this course for?
Previous makeup experience is essential for this specialist intermediate course. Students must have completed one of our beginner’s courses from The London Makeup School, another Training Academy or be a makeup artist currently in order to achieve their full potential in this technical and challenging makeup style.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes:
- Flawless base application
- Essential sculpting face techniques
- Celebrity style brows
- Learning the tricks to create camera ready looks
- Building lashes and false lash application
- Create the perfect pout
- Working with advanced products and textures to include glitter and pigments
- Advanced techniques including “Cut Crease” and “ Face Sculpting”
- Small classes to ensure you get that extra attention to detail
- Career planning advice on all aspects of your career
- LMS Certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
The London Makeup School certificate is fully insurable and allows students to apply the specialist techniques of Glamour Makeup onto private clients, for events and special occasions.
// What courses can I progress onto?
After this course students can explore other areas of makeup such as Fashion and Photographic Makeup, Full Theatrical Makeup Course, Advanced Professional Makeup, Bridal Hair and Makeup, or extend their skills into courses such as our Professional Hair Styling course, Vintage hair and makeup, Media make up and Arabic eyes.