// Who is this course for?
This course is vital for all makeup artists who wish to learn male makeup and grooming techniques to add to their skill set, or as a starting point for those who wish to specialise in male makeup. This course can be tailored to your skill level.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes:
- Health and safety
- Skin analysis and skin types
- Skin preparation
- Product knowledge
- Brushes and their usage
- Colour theory and the colour wheel
- Colour correction
- Camouflage makeup
- Face shapes
- Blending techniques
- Eyebrow definition and grooming
- Eye makeup application – eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, false eye lashes
- Lip techniques – lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss
- Cheek/blusher techniques
- Bronzing and fake tan
- Hair products, tools and equipment selection and knowledge
- Hair styling and texturising
- Facial hair grooming
- Grooming maintenance
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this course?
The London Makeup School Certificate allows students to cater to male clients.
// What courses can I progress onto?
If students wish to continue and develop a career as a makeup artist, we would recommend completing one of our London MakeUp School Makeup Artist Certificate courses, our Fast Track Makeup Artist course, or our Beginners Professional Makeup course.