// Who is this course for?
Previous makeup experience is essential for this intermediate course. Students must have completed one of our beginner’s courses from The London Makeup School, another Training Academy or be a makeup artist currently in order to achieve their full potential in this technically skilled makeup course.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes:
- Health and safety
- Skin analysis and insight into the aging process
- Effects of aging on the skin
- Consultation and preparation
- Problematic skin solutions
- Product knowledge, selection and advice
- Camouflage and skin corrections
- Specialist Contouring / Highlighting techniques
- Eyebrow definition and grooming
- Makeup maintenance
- Day and night makeup looks created
- Small classes to ensure you get that extra attention to detail
- Career planning advice on all aspects of your career
- LMS Certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this Mature makeup course?
The London Makeup School Certificate is fully insurable and allows students to apply the specialist techniques of Mature makeup. Feel more confident when working on Private clients and most areas of work for makeup application. Make you make up service more inclusive and extend your client base.
// What courses can I progress onto?
After this course students can explore other areas of makeup such as Bridal Hair and Makeup, or extend their skills into courses such as our Professional Hair Styling course, Theatrical/Special Effects/Media Hair and Makeup Course, Advanced Professional Makeup,