London Hair and Beauty Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
London Hair and Beauty Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and course interests
- Other information relevant to customer/students
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, respond to your enquiries and provide you with a better service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to our other schools or other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to London Hair and Beauty Ltd 155 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3QY.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are firmly committed to ensuring your privacy. Information that you provide while visiting our web site is treated as restricted, sensitive information and we protect it using advanced technology.
We are committed to protecting our visitors’ privacy and we will not collect any personal information about you as a visitor unless you provide it voluntarily. Any personal information you communicate to us is kept within English Teacher 1to1 itself in accordance with European Data Protection Laws. Personal information refers to identifiable information about you, such as your name, birth date, email address, postal address and any other information that is identified with you personally.
2.0 Applicable Data Protection Laws
3.0 Information Collected
As a visitor, we collect two types of information on you:
• Contact information
• Web page download information
3.1 Contact or Feedback
When you fill the forms on this website we use the personal information submitted in the form only to respond to your message. This personal information will not be kept longer than necessary and will be deleted once the feedback requirement is met.
Additionally, when making a purchase, the information requested of you which will be processed by us is limited to the following fields: Name, Surname, your country, lesson information and your email address.
3.2 Download Information
If you read or download information from our site, we automatically collect and store the following non-personal information:
The requested web page or download;
Whether the request was successful or not;
The date and time when you accessed the site;
The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Please note that this information is strictly for the sole use of London Hair and Beauty Ltd and it is not shared, leased, or sold in any manner to any other organisation or entity.
3.3 Transaction Information
If you carry out an online purchase, we will process the following data:
- Your contact details, including your name, address, email address and telephone numbers;
- Your chosen method of payment, whether by credit or debit card.
- All information relating to any card transaction will not be held by www.thelondonhairacademy but by Paypal. We will not store your credit card details.
4.0 Links to other Web Sites
5.0 Access to your information
You may request us at any time what information is effectively held on you if any, at that particular time. You have the right to have any inaccuracies corrected and where applicable erased, if they are not already deleted. Any such application shall be made in writing to www.thelondonmakeupschool.com and is to be signed by the data subject.
Visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for further guidance on cookies.
What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are necessary and enhance your browsing experience. Without cookies, you would have to reenter all of your information every time you revisited The London Hair Academy. A cookie will simply remember your information on our website to save you time.
- Cookies don’t search your computer for information. Cookies register the information you provide through your browser. When you enter information on a website, the cookies store your information, both for ease of use on your next visit, and for ad tracking.
- Cookies are harmless. They cannot introduce viruses on your computer.
- Cookies are not the same thing as Spyware. A cookie stores your website surfing information in an encrypted (not plain language) form and cannot be used to identify you.
- Cookies only store the information you provide. A cookie cannot “grab” your personal details. For example, a cookie can only store your email address on the website if you have typed in your email address; a cookie stores all information you voluntarily give when you visit a website.