// Who is this course for?
We suggest students complete our Beginners Makeup course before enrolling or have previous training from another academy.
This course is also perfect for already makeup artist’s wishing to expand their current skill set and explore the skills required for this exciting industry.
// What will I learn during this course?
This course includes:
- Understanding specific products and tools
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Product breakdown
- Best brands for kit building
- Highlighting and contouring for Stage make up
- Ageing with greasepaints
- Basic bruising and cuts
- Small classes to ensure you get that extra attention to detail
- Career planning advice on all aspects of your career
- LMS Certificate awarded on completion of the course
Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during this course.
// What can I do with this Theatrical taster course?
After this course, students will have a better understanding of the world of stage make up and special effects. This course will get you ready, prepare you and excite you for the Full Theatrical course.
// What courses can I progress onto?
Students can then progress onto the Full Theatrical Makeup Course course which completes learning to an advanced and creative level. Students also have the option to specialise in Special Effects Makeup, or Media Hair and Makeup. Students will also need to complete Beginners Professional Hairstyling to complete the Full Theatrical makeup course.